View Single Post
Old 11th August 2015, 04:20 PM   #21
ralfgarnett

Re: Wife and I have not been intimate in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Not to my knowledge or hers, no. I don't think any of the women in her family have miscarried, or if they have they haven't talked about it. She's not on speaking terms with them right now, hasn't for years, so I don't know who to even ask.

I do think she's depressed, but anti-depressants are part of the reason she's against therapy or counseling. That's one of the first arguments she'll give, she doesn't want to be drugged.
Yep my wife is / was the same, she is probably depressed too but wont seek help for her mental health, the problem is mate we can't force them in to counselling or therapy they have to want to do it for themselves, sounds to me as though she is digging her heels in and as with my WW is not prepared to help herself, is she stubborn by nature ?, and how is the rest of your relationship ? any constant arguments or any other factor you could think of that could be causing problems ?, the reason I ask is because if there are other things going on then maybe she is just using this as an excuse to distance herself from the marriage and of course you her devoted husband, some women are very good at covering things up whilst projecting their un-happiness on to their spouse, as both me and NDY have found this past year or so.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote