View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2013, 05:16 AM   #33
sillybil

Re: child produced from affair with married man

If he doesnt love me, he would've been with the other woman starting new life, why would he bother to want to be with me after all these years and we have been thru rough patch for a while, once we said it is over then the next we were back again. It seems to me there is this pull from somewhere that makes me or him to get back together again, whatever it is, I cant tell you. And no matter how hard I try to get away from him, somehow I am brought back to him or vice versa. Is this mean faith? I dont even know. I know it is hard and I cannot come to term to accept the mess he made. Would you forgive and move forward? Anyone able to do that? I know I will not be happy if I walk away that's why I am not prepared to walk away. As much as so many people tell me to leave him, it is so easy to say, it is the hardest thing to do it. And when you dont feel right doing it, why should I listen people tell me what to do with my life? They dont know how I feel. I am not happy right now due to the circumstances. Where do you go from here? I know my H is not a very nice person and very stubborn, so why is he getting away and get what he wants while I am suffering?
sillybil is offline   Reply With Quote