View Single Post
Old 5th June 2017, 07:34 PM   #1
Simon501855

Sexless relationship

Please help ! I have just ended a relationship of nearly 4 years , the first 6 months were great then like a switch my girlfriend said her body was changing and almost instantly out sex life nosedived . Over the last 2 years we had sex 3 times , and never any other type of sexual activity . Including kissing . She said that she had been getting water infections , so just didn't want to take the risk . When I tried to get her interested in mutual masturbation , or massages or any other kinds of intimacy she just point blank refused . That went on for over 2 years and in the end after feeling like utter **** for all of that time i said we needed to see a counsellor or I would leave , well she didn't want to see a counsellor so I left . That was 4 months ago , and she has messaged me several times saying she loves me and misses me , god im confused , so confused . How can a girl love her man but not want to be intimate for so long ? I hated walking away , I know I hurt her but I just didn't know what to don. I'm 48 and she is 45 . Please can anybody give me advice on how to come to terms with this .
Simon501855 is offline   Reply With Quote