View Single Post
Old 13th May 2009, 08:55 PM   #9
crush

Re: I am left devastated because he has left

To answer your threads my kids are still young the eldest being 12. They do feel as though there world has fallen apart. H was a good dad I will give him that but never in my wildest dreams would I have believed he could ever have left his children. How can any parent do that to a child it is so selfish just looking after his own interests. I am still waiting for answers but know I probably wont get any, like you say he is a coward.
He behaves like this is normal and sees his kids then goes off to his "new" family. He moved in more or less straight away and did not really know her that well so I feel he was just desparate to get away. One minute he was here the next gone for good.
I don't really think he is talking to people about what he has done he just seems to be moving forward and not able to look back or around him at the moment. His behaviour is so out of character and like others on here point out they do become very cocky and has blamed me for what he has done. Basically I have driven him to this, what a load of rot I have stood by him for years and looked after him given him his freedom to see mates and through all the bad times. I admit he has been supportive of me over the years but that is a marriage isn't it.
I really am trying to look positive, I still have my beautiful children and am strong, I know I am and will come through this. But what a gamble he has taken with his life.