Thread: School Visit
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2009, 05:16 PM   #4
32hh

Re: School Visit

Ha what a good idea. We could do with it here, but I suspect the schools are too busy teaching the children about the joys of gay sex to fit something like marriage or relationships into the curriculum! And that's in primary school. God knows what delights await them in secondary! And they wonder why the teenage pregnancy rate is so high, and so many children don't know what marriage is when they are taught from 5 years old everything they could ever want to know about sex, but in no way is the context of relationships brought in, ie only have sex with a partner in a stable loving relationship. They are too busy making sure the children are taught that it is all "natural" and that there is nothing "shameful" about it. A bit more shame and there might be fewer 14 year old girls expecting babies!!!
When I objected to them being taught about gay sex, I was told it was important for them to know about other options than heterosexual partnerships, so that they knew it wasn't wrong if they fancied members of their own sex. My contention that THEY WERE 9 YEARS OLD AND SHOULDN'T BE WORRING ABOUT FANCYING ANYBODY BECAUSE THEY WERE CHILDREN! fell on deaf ears needless to say!
Sorry. Rant over.
32hh is offline   Reply With Quote