View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2012, 11:25 PM   #27
chosen

Re: Should I say yes?

I agree with the religion thing. I am a Christian and would never marry a guy who wasnt. God isnt just part of my life, He is in my whole life, and not to be able to share that would be unthinkable.
Ths older man sounds like friend material, but if there are no sparks or no chemical attraction, then I cant see it working. To be honest freegirl, if you have to ask it isnt there.

Before I met my husband on the internet. I had met up with 3 other men in person. There was nothing. They were nice guys, but no spark, no conection, no chemistry. I knew immediatly that my husband was the guy. I Loved everything about him. His face, his voice, his accent(he is Australian), his intergrity, his humour, his faith, what he wrote on his emails, just ALL of him. We just clicked immediatly, and were always on the same wave length.

What is your gut feeling? If your gut feeling says that he isnt the one, then thats probably right. Dont go by what he or the families think or want, dont let them pressure you, go with what YOU feel. There is no way that he should have mentioned marriage after such a short time anyway, you barely know each other it seems to me.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote