View Single Post
Old 15th March 2009, 11:06 AM   #9
Raymond

Re: Prayer request - job for husband

When I said that sometimes I feel that something else is going on here, it was something in my memory somewhere from before when you wrote. I am wondering whether there is full co-operation from him on this and is he looking to God also? If there is not you could be in danger of trying to manipulating him. God is well able to provide your need in some other way.

God is the source whether He does it through your husband or not. He has promised to meet your need. The verse that comes to my mind is "My God will supply all your need acording to His riches in glory in christ Jesus" There are many many others.

I don't know what you think God is asking you to do but if you know it is definitely God do it. We are always blessed through obedience. But also try the spirits whether they are of God. You don't want any other spirits coming in here or even your own flesh.

God never asks you to do anything stupid although it may seem stupid in our own eyes. The thing is to know that it is God then everything else works out right. The main way God speaks is through His word and by His Spirit.

All word and you dry up. All spirit and you blow up. But with the word and the Spirit you grow up. There is a balance here.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote