View Single Post
Old 20th February 2016, 08:00 PM   #2123
ralfgarnett

Re: Recently separated after 17 years of marriage honest advice and views needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
it really doesnt matter if it was a bad decision on her part, its still happened and its still something that you need to let go of.

Should my husband have never accepted or let go of the fact that his former wife found another man? Or that she divorced him? Should he still be in that limbo unhappy place all these years later, punishing only himself and wasting his life because of what she did? Or was he right to accept it was over, make the best of it and be open to a new different life in which he met me and later married me?

The only one suffering now because of this is yourself. Whether we like it or not bad things happen, and people do things that hurt us. we cant control that, but we can control what effect it has on us and what we do about it. We can let it ruin the rest of our life, or we can make that decision not to let it, and move on.
Who really gives a flying f-ck about any aspect of it all ?, I am alone with practically no support, the more I think about it kills me and it invades my thoughts far too frequently especially early in the mornings, I lie in bed full of fear and anxiety having the most frightful thoughts and visions, the sooner it's all over the better, I truly, honestly, really don't want to be here any more, my heart has been hacked in half, my future plans lie in pieces, there is no more for me to suffer, I have hit rock bottom, the only option left to endure is my life short time is the thought of certain eternal death sooner rather than later, the long sleep, eternal rest, and no more mental torture to endure day after day, no more visions of my wife, our previous life, our wedding day, her lovely little hand in my bigger hand, and the list goes on and surs pour toujors, je suis touts finis pour mois ces.t soir at est pour tojours , bon nuit touts le mondes, je ne suis pas beacoup tres joli est mon finis est tres beinvenue.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote