View Single Post
Old 9th July 2016, 09:06 PM   #21
sssudio_uk

Unhappy Re: My next move? Help/Advice needed.

Hi.
Thought I better add an update.

So. I went to a solicitor, who sent my ex wife a letter stating what I wanted to happen,or options to move on this...(mediation, give me the house, pay your debts, you have the house and pay me my half). She EMAILED my solicitor stating she believed the debt wasn't hers, and she wanted a breakdown of everything, and estate agent valuations. Also stating she had left the area (which she hasn't) and that shewould go back to WOMENS AID for them to help her. I have no idea why she has gotten this organisation involved.

I provided her with this,down to the penny, in scans of bank statements, spreadsheets etc. He asked her for a solicitors address,she stated to him she hasnt got one, and doesnt intend to. - So, I HAD to get one to begin dialogue with her, as per the police say so, and hers, because of the lies she had told about me to the poilice yet....she doesnt have to. How is that even begin to be fair...or real...or acceptable?

I just asked my solicitor to just email her the documents. He told me legally, she doesnt have to do anything, because I am still paying for everything etc.

So, not much. She has the facts and figures and its gone silent. A few weeks now. ..:confuse d:
sssudio_uk is offline   Reply With Quote