Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2006, 04:57 PM   #13
hoxton

Re: today

Hi Helenrw200 Thank for your reply,

I feel so much like you do I too think it is partly my thought I always knew my H was kinky and I was more than happy to go along with it and even instigate a lot of the things we have done, I think all I done was give him a taste of it, And then when I pulled back he said it was ok but he continued but obviously behind my back. But like you said I think I had my part to play in it, I dont have a problem with us messing around or being kinky as long as it is just the two of us and now that has been ruined because he has done so much on his own it is about him and not us ? does that make any sense to you ?

He sent me a rude pic the other day and where as before that would of been fun all it did was upset me cos I thought who else is he sending it to and the pics I found on his phone were really rude and Its the fact he has shared that part of himself with someone else and it wasnt not me, It is like that was our special thing and it isnt anymore cos he has done it with someone else, He thinks cos he hasnt met her that it is ok but he forgets that when it stopped being mostly sexual they were friends and they were there for eachother, I dont know what is worce, She text me saying that he told her he thought of leaving me but by doing what he does with her kept him here and that they were there for eachother oh and not forgetting that he told her the corniest line in the book "my wife dont understand me" Stupid bi**h. He says he never said them things but I know he is lying she has no reason to lie does she ? He wont tell me nothing about her he says he does not know anythihng about her he is very vauge and dissmissive about it all, but he was friends and phoned her daily so they obviously chatteed about something, The thought of him disgusing us with her and my kids and our life still makes me feel physically sick, But talking on here really helps me and it stops me telling my mum or friends so that is also good.

As for your H age mine is gonna be 50 this dec and he is still fireing on all cylinders, (just my luck)..............

Dont worry my bulimia will not come back I am in controll and I know the signs so I am getting to grips with it......

Sorry to hear about your agraphobia my mum had it for years and still now needs to have someone with her if she goes further than the local market. When we were kids we had to do all the shopping and go with mum everywhere it is really hard, Maybe now you are seeing a therapist maybe you can eventually work on that but I am sure sorting out your marraige stuff is on the top of the list.

Big hug it is such a lovely day have you got a nice garden to sit out in, I have been in the ice rink (cold)

Take care

Amanda x

Last edited by hoxton; 5th May 2006 at 05:02 PM.