View Single Post
Old 7th April 2009, 07:15 PM   #12
rppearso

Re: Redefine the marriage contract?

Then its not really a deal breaker and you have worked it out, either that or you are lying to yourself and its just a matter of time before you crack. Also a man can satisfy a woman in the same way another woman can, he may not have the same body type but he can perform the same sexual acts that another woman would so maybe thats what he is doing for you to meet that deal, I dont know.

Deal breaker = you need X and spouse refuses X, X is so important that you no longer want to be in the marriage because of the lack of fulfillment that X provides you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork orange View Post
You think? Try this one on for size then. I am what the world out there calls bisexual, probably more on the gay end of the spectrum. My husband did not know about this until I had an affair a couple of years ago. I can't change what I am any more than my husband can "meet the deal". So don't say the statement makes no sense - my marriage proves it does, but only by the grace of God. And no, I am not seeing anyone on the side, before you jump to that conclusion.