View Single Post
Old 8th April 2009, 05:22 AM   #15
1aokgal

Re: Redefine the marriage contract?

Dear Clockwork...

I am glad things are going better for you and that you have strong faith. You have been very honest with your situation. I appreciate your sharing this personal information and hope you find support and advice that helps. Your area of concern is also a problemfor my daughter and her SSA. It was a revelation to me and I met the other person last summer. Let us say I was a bit rocked and needed no explanation for I understood right away.

Yes, I am disappointed and upset about this. I do like this person who is hardworking and decent. I can also see the great attraction to someone in great shape, runs marathons, likes outdoor activities and who is a great pal. Both are in police work. It is for that reason I worry about safety concerns in such a macho environment.

Believe me when I say that I understand this is not temporary. So it remains for me to offer support and love regardless of my reservations.

Concerning RP here. I get it the poster enjoys talking about his sex life or non-sex life. Maybe part of the thrill is to go on a Christian forum for shock value? It all comes back to a rant about sex. It is a bit like a teen who just discovered his unit.
Since we are all adults we heard it before. I just don't like to hear it here. I say no style, no substance.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 8th April 2009 at 06:56 AM.