View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2012, 12:34 PM   #1
tonyw

really messed up

i have really messed up , really dont know what to do .
married for 24 years, 2 grown up kids. have an business .

a bit on my personality i would have said arrogent,selfish competitive, confident and done well in my business.

well 2 1/2 years ago i met this women through work, she really got my attention due to her work and we started having coffee with each other which turned to lunch, we constantly were on the phone , texting messaging and it got to an emotional attachment to such an extent that fantasies were being discussed .
her husband read the messages and all hell blow up but we still saw each other. we continued talking and seeing each other and became more determined .
this continued a year and last year my wife saw the messages and more intensed messages , i kept telling her i havent had an affair and this was all work (as i employed that woman to work for me as my accountant )
my wife did not believe me and kept asking me to get rid of that woman
the more my wife tried the worse i became.

last monday i was with the other woman in a hotel room and my wife turned up.
i realised that moment i only and really love my wife, seeing her turn up and seeing how much i have hurt her is killing me.
my wife has techincally kicked me out of the house and now i am in holland in my apartment .
i really dont know what to do .
i know i am a nasty person ,i know i deserve this, i know i am wrong

i have broken away from that woman, have not talked to her again , she has left work . so everything my wife wanted me to do i have done but its too late .

i am talking to my wife on the phone every moment i can , i trying hard to tell her i love her and i made a mistake and would never do so .
i am lost without my wife she was my first love and only love

she want me to prove it her i want , how do i do that ?
i am trying but she considers it as meanless words .

i just want to be back with her
she says it will take time and she dont want to see me because she sees the other woman with me

what can i do
tonyw is offline   Reply With Quote