View Single Post
Old 4th September 2013, 02:01 PM   #5
ronnoco

Re: Wife has been cheating, heart is torn, thrown in gutter and run over by the bin w

Hi,

Firstly so sorry to hear your story - I genuinely feel for you.

Time and time again I am hearing stories of people being cheated on who are like you, caring, hard working, doing everything around the house, doing everything for their Family. It reminds me so much of my own situation.

Don't beat yourself up about getting stressed with the kids. When you're working full time and running a house, life in incredibly hard - been there, done it, got the T shirt.

It sounds like you are doing the 'bargaining' stage (Google 5 stages of Grief) when you try to almost justify her affairs on depression. Events of life shape you but it's the choices we make which define us. She has made the choice to cheat, as Chosen says she has sacrificed her integrity, it's terrible. Is she late twenties/ early thirties by any chance? - very common time for affairs due to women entering the sexual prime.

I work full time and have 50% custody of my 3 children. I have them for 2 nights during the week and quite a lot over the weekend including another night. Least when they are with you, you can make sure they are fed well, bathed, nails cut and well taken care of. Going through the courts will be a nightmare for all and costly. I'm not saying it doesn't need to be done but for now, could you have them say 3 nights a week at wherever you are living?

I don't know what to say about having other guys stay at your house with your kids there, it's my worst nightmare. Unless you can get 100% custody (which wont be easy) there may not be much you can do about it.

You're going to be going through a storm for a log time but eventually, it will settle.

Good luck and I will monitor your post.