View Single Post
Old 25th September 2013, 05:34 PM   #14
cabbage

Re: Wife has been cheating, heart is torn, thrown in gutter and run over by the bin w

hi all.

its been quite a while now since all this came out.
i am still hurt and still can't understand why she done it.
emotionally i am ok and we have both been amicable.
she is still living in the house and is looking for somewhere to rent.
i am still at my friends house.
i have been seeing the kids nearly every other day which seems to work well. the kids have been fine.

i am at a stage now where i am concerned for the kids as she is still seeing this man and I have found out that the car he has been using (sometimes with the kids in) is not taxed (here in the UK). i told her this and she was shocked. i have reported this to the DVLA.
i have also since found out that he has a criminal record but i don't know what the crimes where for.
does anyone know if i can get an injuction against him from being with my kids???

also, i don't know what to do about our house. the mortgage is in both our names and is only small and i wanted to keep the house and give her a lump sum, but i recently got a CCJ and i would not be able to re-mortgage or put the mortgage in my name only.

so, i don't know what to do. the 2 options as i see it are;

1. sell the house and have a clean financial split, everything 50/50
or
2. keep the house, have the mortgage in both our names, i live at the house, give her a lump sum, but at the same time have an agreement written up by a solicitor to say that from the date she moves out, then she has no financial come back and that I alone pay the mortgage. then after 6 years once the ccj has been removed i could have the chance to get the mortgage in my name.

i just don't know what to do. if we did sell then there is no room for the kids to sleepover at my friends house and i would have to let the kids stay over at my parents house with me, say on weekends and possibly one night in the week.(not ideal!)

if i did get to stay in our house then I could see them a lot more and it will give them a stable environment where i can have quality time with them.

there are some many pro's and con's!

what are your thoughts? thanks