Thread: No sex
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2013, 04:14 PM   #10
LibraLady

Re: No sex

Well, I have asked him multiple times why he married me when he clearly hadnt gotten over his trust issues from when we were courting. He said that he thought it was under control and that he would be able to move past it. he even told me he was past it before we got married because that was also a concern for me too.

We have attended marital counseling several times and it has been helpful. It has helped us communicate better BUT he has moved like a snail when it comes to reigniting our intimacy. He has told me two things as reasons why he hasnt been able to connect with me.
1) Erectile issues
2) He has negative emotions towards me that keep him from being able to trust and connect with me sexually.

He has assured me that there is no other woman BUT I cant seem to think that there is since he was quite the ladies man before we got together and then when we were courting, we made love like rabbits. Now, we dont make love at all.

I have begun to be very accountable to him, available at all times to him and have been trying for the past few years to regain his trust.

I have to admit, I have been quite the flirt but have toned it down considerably. I just want my husband.