Thread: No sex
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2013, 09:19 PM   #11
ronnoco

Re: No sex

Hi,

It's good that you had some counselling. Based on what you say, it would be very beneficial to continue this.

Do you initiate intimacy with your husband? If so, what is the usual outcome? Does he reject you or make excuses, etc? Does he get aroused?

If I was suffering from erectile dysfunction, I would be getting help asap as would consider this a real problem. I would confide in my wife and would really hope that she would give me her support and help. I certainly wouldn't be using this as an excuse for not making love. That doesn't really add up to me.

I think based on what you have said, your husband should have forgiven you a long time ago for what happened. He must be willing to forgive for a relatively minor thing that happened whilst courting. This doesn't really add up to me either.

With regards to could there be someone else - have you seen any red flags that might point to this? Is he always texting or using the computer alone?, does he mind you seeing his phone? any late nights or things that don't quite add up?

This is quite a tricky one - i'm not really sure to be honest but hopefully this will give you something to think about and the more experienced posters will no doubt come back to you soon.

All the best.
ronnoco is offline   Reply With Quote