View Single Post
Old 10th October 2013, 06:10 PM   #47
Unloved

Re: Pray for Me Please

Hi Roses,

They work together but I only started hearing her name two years before he left. I heard it more and more over the two years. First it was 'a lady at work' then it was her name over and over (I actually told him how tired I was of hearing it) then they were going to go walking, stopped that. Then they were playing games over the Internet. She would call him. Give him advice. That seems a real alarm bell to me.

He had never done anything like it before. Never saw anything I was suspicious of and I'm pretty astute picking up vibes from people.

Right after I confronted him about the email to the divorce attorney he closed our joint bank account and kept all the money. He had his own credit cards and a pay as you go cell phone so I have no way of checking anything that way. Because he considered his as the only "real" job he considered all the money was his, including my half of the tax return which was mine. My lawyer said it wasn't worth going after it and aggravating him and to go for the bigger assets.

Every call from my lawyer, legal paper, etc. just knocks me off my feet. I am physically ill and a basket case. Just a nightmare.