View Single Post
Old 19th July 2013, 12:40 AM   #12
X-KID

Re: Is there something going on?

Once again thanks for the latest replies. Just to add a further update,i called in to the wifes work earlier while on my lunch break, not an uncommon thing to do as we actually work on the same street, when i got there one of the drivers let me in the staff door, and we had a bit of a chat for a minute or so, he said i think your wife is up stairs, so i made my way up. The stairs in her workplace creak quite badly, so you can hear someone coming up them from pretty much the bottom step. i usually run up stairs,so i cover the ground pretty quickly, and today was no different, how ever when i reached about three quaters of the way up, her boss appeared at the doorway looking very startled at my presence. He then went to make a drink, i noticed that my wifes top was partially tucked in to her trousers-some thing she never does. I will admit i didnt see or hear anything, but it doesnt seem right to me. I guess in my head i know there is probably enough evidence to confront her, but i have the dillema of, if i confront her and i am wrong, what the hell do i do then!!! but then i also dont know if i want to be right. I really dont know where to be with this!!!!! havent slept properly for days now, but i just dont know how to even start the confrontation conversation. Somebody help me please.

X-KID
X-KID is offline   Reply With Quote