View Single Post
Old 31st May 2011, 05:58 PM   #176
chosen

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

baroness
Things always seem harder at some times than others. I am like you in that some days I can feel good about life, others even small things seem to bring me down a bit. I think that is partly us women who allow feelings to sway us.
Why dont you pour your heart out in a letter telling him how you feel? Write what you have said here, and how important it is that you work on this together?If he knows exactly how unhappy you are,and and still wont do anything to help the situation, then that would be sad. Maybe he thinks that if you dont mention it, you arent worried any more?

I cant agree that some who say that a relationship cant last without sex. There must be many many couples who are elderly, or where one is ill or disabled and sex isnt possible, that carry on, but as you say it is important.
Do you think it is his age? I only ask this because it wasnt long ago that you said you had sex a lot, and to go from that to practically nothing, seems unlikely unless there is another reason for it.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote