View Single Post
Old 31st May 2011, 06:32 PM   #177
Chamomile

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness View Post
I know sex is not everything in a relationship and i'm probably just being ridiculous but I do feel this way right now and I wonder why I can't just live with him this way without getting upset.
A Good question, Chosen. I did wonder the same thing but I had hesitated to ask. It did cross my mind if he is seeing someone else? He does come across as a very content man who hadn't had s** for a while? This is very odd for a man....S** to men, is well higher up on his priority list. And, his h is not interested, there must be a reason as you say.

Baroness, I don't think you are being "ridiculous". If I am incapable of sharing intimacy in our marriage, my h will naturally consider a divorce or consider finding/seeing someone else. I know this because when I was ill for some time and not able to give him the kind of attention he so needed as a man, he tried to seek some "friends" through a dating site.
Relationship between a husband and a wife is a special relationship. Surely once it's no longer fulfilled, you are bound to miss that special bond.

Have you thought about visiting S** Therapy?
hope this problem will come to an end very soon for you.
xxx
Chamomile is offline   Reply With Quote