View Single Post
Old 13th August 2008, 12:44 PM   #12
huskypup

Re: Have you ever seen a mocking bird to blue to even fly

Hi all

Just my four penneth to cheer you all up, yesterday in all that rain, I was out walking round camp (being all official clip board and everything!!) and I suddenly had this urge to jump in a puddle, and so I did, and then I did it again, and when I did it the lad who was with me did it, then the lass who walked past us, she did it, we were soaked and I had to come home and get changed, but I hadn't laughed so much in ages.

I think the quote from Kung fu Panda is very apt, you can't change the past but you do have control over YOUR future.

Life for me is getting there, we laugh, we cry we shout, but we are stronger, and it has made me a stronger person, I no longer settle for second best.

Repeate this ten times a day

" I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE AND IF I AM NOT HAPPY I CAN NOT MAKE THOSE AROUND ME HAPPY"

We are all giving people, otherwise we wouldn't have been in the situations we were/are all in, what we must remember to do is give something to our best friend, and that best friend is ourselves.

And I vote for you all to go outside and find the biggest puddle you can and jump in it and make the biggest splash you can.

Keep smiling Annie and Coffeebean.

Coffeebean

Have you planned anything special for your daughters birthday?

Huskypup
xx