Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2011, 08:09 PM   #72
chosen

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Hi Helen....

I have left the playground. It is too risky with the falling rocks.
Its only a play ground if those in it make it so. I avoided this thead for a while because it was like an exclusive club and not a playground. Now apparently some of us are allowed back in who can maybe give a slightly different viewpoint? Thats progress anyway.

Baroness. The things you have said about God today are so encouraging, and show how much you have learnt through this all. God does use all the horrible times to draw us close to Him. Also remember that things can change, and God can change people and marriages. As you said look at Forever who has had to put up with so much from her husband, but has trusted God regardless, and God has done (and is doing) amazing things in their lives. She is a women with a very strong faith .I have seen the same in friends of mine, whose husbands have changed, and their marriage improved, through prayer and trusting God. It can take a lot of time and patience but it works.

Everyone else. Baroness has appologised for anything she did that may have upset you. Why not let it go?

Last edited by chosen; 26th August 2011 at 08:19 PM.