View Single Post
Old 15th June 2007, 09:10 PM   #12
Raymond

Re: Unhappily married to wrong person

Hi Karene I am guilty again in not reading your older posts, I thought because it was so long ago it was history, but I realise it is relevant.

Karene, did you have a good upbringing in the sense that you were loved by both parents? I feel that there may be something in you past that is affecting your present. Of course you should be honouring the vows you made before God, but also you may need added help somewhere.

You are very blessed that your husband still loves you Karene although you cannot see that at the moment. God has never said we had to like anybody only love them. There is a difference. As we practice love it will lead also to liking, believe me on that.

Receiving your husband back, (I can feel you cringe) will be the first step in loving him and honouring God. I believe you have a fantastic future there at your finger tips, if you did the right thing. I feel that if you loved your husband (I didn't say like) something will die inside of you which needs to die. I believe out of that will come something beautiful. God will certainly help you to do this.

I have no doubts at all that your place is with him. I think you are running from something you need to face. Others may come on here and tell you differently but that doesn't change the truth of it.

I pray that God will give you the strength to do the right thing and that it's not too late.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote