View Single Post
Old 16th August 2016, 08:24 PM   #24
ralfgarnett

Re: Please pray for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
God is everywhere. He is with everyone, He isnt limited as you and I are to one place at one time.
He is very interested and concerned in every detail of our lives. I see you have a nice new church, thats a step forward on its own. Sometimes healing is gradual, mine was, and yours seems that way as well. Its good that you are geting so much support, have you had that holiday to Malta yet?

I do wonder if the fact that you are still in limbo with your marriage may not be helping, if you sit down and talk to her about the future and any plans she has, surely that would help?To know where you are would surely help you move forward. Is all her stuff still in your house?Are you going to let her have some of it?

Well you may be in an northern town, but we are now in the midlands since May when we moved here from the south. Houses between 40-50% cheaper here than where we were. No regrets at all, its a nice place we are in, and its sometimes a very positive thing to move somewhere new.
HI Chosen no not been over yet, might go next month for a week, but I will see how I feel, I am very delicately balanced still and don't want to upset the apple cart if avoidable.

With regards marriage, I don't know if I am in limbo, I think deep down inside I know the chances aren't great, we have never fallen out as you know, she even mailed me last week asking for a few things she needs for work, I have posted them on, I'm not harbouring any grudges or animosity towards her, how could I ?, alongside her I had the happiest, fullest, most contented and loving time of my entire life and I will be forever grateful for all that she has shared with me, I wish her no ill, and if what she is doing makes her happy then good luck to her, I wish her well.

I am in talking therapy twice a week now with 2 lovely incisive ladies who seem to get me, I am also in an anxiety support group so doing the best I can to get emotionally well but its a slog at times, but I'm no quitter and will keep on fighting to the end, last week we briefly touched on the 5 stages of grief, I still haven't one through acceptance or any tangible anger that we know of.

Yes her gear is still here, I rarely think about it these days, but now and again I will touch something, remember, and then start crying again, but all part of the process I guess.

Yes involved with a much livelier church and a younger priest, very nice chap and very caring too, I didn't find it, it found me a si literally went of wandering and walked in to somewhere I have known for decades but have never even thought about visiting, glad I did though, I think I felt gods hand on my shoulder that morning.

Glad things are working out for you in the Midlands and hope your husbands work situation is improving, as a Northerner it's definitely a step in the right geographical direction, now your North of the Watford gap we can work on Northerifying you with pints of best bitter, chips and gravy, and proper Crown Green Bowling, joking aside, I haven't totally dismissed the idea of moving myself, I just keep chickening out, better the devil you know and all that, ciao for now.

RG
xx
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote