Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2011, 07:56 PM   #50
Chamomile

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness View Post
Him working at the canyon has nothing to do with this. He's been up there since 2003. I do not come on here to get sympathy, I come on here to get another posters point of view.

We have a very strong love between us and I understand that you don't get the volunteering and doing something just because you love it but I am very proud of him for this.

I am confused now because I don't know what you expect me to do now that you've accused me of wanting sympathy and posting too much about my life.

Aren't we all on here to talk about our life and the problems we are now facing?

I think its important for all of us to think carefully before telling someone what to do or not to do. The wrong words, or harsh words can destroy a person and I'm not just talking about me here. A weaker person might not be able to handle it.

I have thought about not posting on here anymore because your words confused me and yes, upset me a great deal, but I need to know from everyone here if I am still welcome here.
Hi

I know that 1aokgal is down to earth and I realize sometimes, it hurts when we hear something we'd prefer to remain oblivious but it could be something which may help you/us in a long run when someone is brave enough to speak out for you/us.

I agree with Helen too. I tend to think that we end up getting confused by your conflicting posts. One minute, you're so so upset about your h's shortcomings and your heart is "ripped apart" and once posters suggest something, you, in turn retract what you already said about your h as if you never said anything so negative about your h in your posts yourself? And you do resent responses and you were so offended by them. Then you start posting how wonderful your h has been to you all of a sudden.

Perhaps, you can re-read what you had posted from the beginning and you may find the same cycle of grievances - followed by our responses - your resentment of suggestions and responses, "how dare you criticize my h!" lashing out on posters who happened to try to help you.

And, so predictably, you start describing how "nice" your h has been and how dare we criticized about her h! You do tend to bounce back and forth, you say, he is so awful to you once and the next (usually after someone pointed out that he can be better) you say "how dare you put my h down!" etc etc. This just goes on and we are confused by these conflicting posts. This is why 1aokgal suggested you to keep things in your diary as these are simply venting and you are unlikely to tolerate any suggestions very kindly. Once suggestions are made, you get upset, or get irritated etc.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with you posting and anyone can post as they want. But I can see frustrations in 1aokgal who does go extra miles for her friends. You don't find someone like her so often in this day and age.