View Single Post
Old 15th May 2010, 10:57 AM   #6
Raymond

Re: 22, Christian, Engaged, Living with H2B

Of course you are not going to hell. That's what Jesus saved you and me from. That's why He went to the cross for us. He paid the price already. None can pluck you out of His hand. This should never be about that.

I do understand your predicament. My wife understood it before you mentioned it. I know that people have big expensive weddings these days. However there is nothing to stop you having a legal wedding say in a registry office and still have the big wedding you wanted. That's my wife's thought as she said it happened like that to friends of hers. Something to think about maybe?

I don't have a clear answer to be honest. You know all the facts and I think your pastor does have a point. I think we need God's wisdom here and He will give that to you both if you ask Him and are open to Him.

I think you are on a learning curve here but nothing should take away from the fact that you have trusted your lives to Christ and He has saved you and will go on saving you in every situation that you give to Him.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote