View Single Post
Old 14th May 2016, 03:09 PM   #7
ralfgarnett

Re: An open apology to Chosen.

Talking of suicide is just plain stupidity on my part, not to mention disrespectful to people such as yourself that have been berieved and have suffered great sadness due to losing a loved one, I am very sorry and I have edited it out, I wouldn't have the guts anyway, and I want to see how Lancashire CCC get on in the County Championship Div 1, I told her we needed to talk and she agreed but I'm still waiting, oddly though I bumped in to my brother-in-law in town earlier and he was really pleased to see me and gave me a hug and nearly shook my hand off, this is the one she is living with, naturally I asked how he, his brother and his mum were and asked him to give them my love and best wishes, but I didn't mention her one bit, it was good to see him as I haven't seen him since before this happened, and I kept my dignity in every respect which I was very proud of, maybe there is some of the old me inside, and then I bumped in to some neighbours from when I lived at my parents and they both gave me a big hug too, that was nice really nice, but they never asked about her, if they had I would of made something up, I'm a rubbish liar but I am too ashamed to disclose this situation to too many people, I can only talk about it anonymously like this and with very close friends too both male and female I'm ok with that, and also my dishy, sexy new counsellor grrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 15th May 2016 at 11:32 AM.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote