View Single Post
Old 24th February 2009, 01:54 AM   #12
nagupete

Re: Renewing our wedding vows

Wow girl i really admire you for keeping that marriage for so long. It saddened me because you want to take your life... It is really admireable, the two of you married at a very young age. Well, I guess man are not really that glamorous, they always want to keep things in a very simple way...but i am sure girl that will be very meaningful to him and he will hold it dearly. I have same situation, me and my husband just month old married in a very small and simple way... because that is he want, but we need to remarry again because he promise my parents that he will marry me again in my country and he want it so simple as it is, but since i am the one who will plan everything i will get what i want that will make me happy without telling him, if everything is there he cannot say no it. You can do that, i guess you also have the right to say what you want, that will make you happy. It sounds tricky...but we need to cross the bridge. Cheers, Nagupete from teeth whitening products

Last edited by nagupete; 25th February 2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling mistake