View Single Post
Old 27th October 2015, 05:33 PM   #3
ralfgarnett

Re: My wife left me and the day after I found out she was with another man before we

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
Please don't say you need to die. Please think of your children. They need their father. If you are suicidal, you should take yourself immediately to a hospital to get sorted out.

There are things you can do. You can talk to a lawyer. I don't know where you are located, but in some places you can prevent her from moving too far away with your children. I don't know what their rules are concerning that if you are in the U.K. Other people on the board may have some idea.

If truly want to hurt yourself, please get mental health help. Once you get yourself sorted out, see a lawyer. I hope you have some rights in this situation. I would think you would.

I know what she has done has hurt you deeply, but you must be proactive and take care of yourself right now, Then you will be able to do what needs to be done.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
I am also very sorry to hear your story, but if you are genuinely feeling suicidal then please pick up the phone and either ring the A&E Dept at your local hospital, or if you are in the UK dial 999, 111 or ring the Samaritans 116 123 (UK), there is help out there you really don't have to suffer alone or in silence, please pick up the phone my friend your children need their father.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote