View Single Post
Old 19th August 2013, 08:38 PM   #67
Puglove

Re: Husband has left!

I went round his parents house today to give then their key back, I asked him when he got in wound he be up for having a talk "no not now, I'm going out" I said "but you never want to talk and I feel it would do us some good." "No. I don't want to. Will talk to you on the phone tomorrow." His dad and mum invited me in for a drink. Husband came into the living room and said I was "taking advantages of their kindness, that I'm ruining their evening." Then he went out.
His mum was upset he wouldn't talk to me, I spoke to them his dad was running my mum down to which my reply was "he is married to me not my mum."
His mum just said how he should just try but he is never home!
His dad tried to convince me to agree to a divorce if that's what it comes to, I said no!
He then said "well you told him you would change in march but you didn't. "I was still grieving for my dad." "Well yeah.."
They are literally just going on about things from months ago. I've had anxiety management and sorted my life out and while I can appreciate my husband would be apprehensive to come back I find it frustrating because I know we would be ok.
I just feel he is just a child. We can only talk when he wants to, it's all his way, I'm the one living alone, working full time and he just wants to go to the pub!