View Single Post
Old 1st March 2012, 01:50 PM   #18
Sage

Re: my partner seems to be addicted to being unfaithful

Abby I can only commiserate with you. I threw my now ex-partner out last week after finally having taken enough lies and tales from him.

He had a driving job which meant leaving early in the morning, but found ways of getting out earlier to go to another woman's bed at 4am. Of course he then finished by lunchtime, which gave him ample opportunity to have affairs (although he denied this) before returning home at 4pm claiming to have had a bad day.

His downfall, was facebook. When he met someone he would be all over them on fb, coded messages with songs, pictures etc... her partner and I swapped stories and her partner saw her phone with explicit messages from my partner on it..

Over the past 18 months I think he has had flings/affairs with at least 15 other women, and has a serial record of short lasting relationships prior to that.. he has a problem he cannot deal with, and until he does he will never last in a relationship but he is 51 now, he cannot go on charming the women for ever and a day and has nothing to show for it except bags of clothes.

I am grieving for my loss, which happened just before valentines day this year, I still love him, but cannot trust him or want him back after two attempts I have to be strong for me

Lis