View Single Post
Old 19th May 2017, 06:06 AM   #3
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,794
Re: Separation advise

I think you would be mad to move out especially as the house is in your name. If you have no children why would you need to pay her maintenance? I assume you are both working?
Get a signed witnessed agreement(with a solicitor) that you will sell the home and split the profit 50/50. I wouldn't leave under any circumstances, she may move her man in and refuse to leave. Put the house on the market, if she wants to leave she can, but I would stay put till its sold.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote