View Single Post
Old 8th April 2013, 08:14 PM   #9
picado

Re: Wife on sons side all the time

Forever....we had good relations, we did photography together, ice skating, tennis all the things you do but as soon has he got to 16 he changed, started bossing, stealing, shouting, arguing and doing things to annoy me. As said my wife stick up for him all the time, she's never with me, I'm always wrong and he's always right. I dont think he takes drugs and he is studying to be a mechanical engineer...thanks

Raymond....I dont talk to him because now I find it terribly difficult to especially when he's never in anyway. I have asked him a couple of times to sort out our problems but he always shrugs it off and says I'm getting at him. I think that he doesn't really want to get on with me at asll and actually likes arguing with me just to get one over on me. When he shouted at me... you never want to get on with me do ya, he's never in to get on with and when he's in he avoids me by waliking straight upstairs, he just cant sit next to me and talk, he wants to fight me, to get one over and this is why he purposely does things to annoy me so's I will retaliate or argue with him, itds as though he want to get back at me for some reason, he has a chip on his shoulder and its me, I've done nothing wrong to him. When he also said I never let him do anything and my wife agreed with him I felt well out of it, the only thing I haven't let him do is go on the internet in an afternoon because I wanted him to learn something instead of looking at facebook or some other rubbish, Iv'e always said after tea you can go on which was my rule and he knows that was my rule but he broke it I dont know how many times and thats the only thing I havent let him do in two years so how come my wife agreed with him...what a laugh, its as though he cant do any wrong and I cant do any right, the things I could go on about, I could be typing all night...no kidding