Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2011, 08:53 PM   #36
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Yes, in your heart you want to believe that they are keeping nothing from you but you can't ignore signs that cause you to mistrust them and also not knowing if you are imagining a problem or not. It's like with the m. I know very well he isn't doing it every time I walk into the room, but since I don't know for sure I'm always thinking he is.

The things I told you are in the past and I haven't had any recent issues but telling you about it reminded me of how unfair he has been in the past, but the past is the past and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. As a person and a woman, I don't feel a great need to know everything about his finances or what he thinks, but I just don't want to find out later that I was kept in the dark because that really upsets me.

We have always had an easygoing relationship because neither one of us makes demands and this is good for both of us, but sometimes he acts like we're just dating or something so he doesn't have to tell me everything. But he is the way he is and I knew this when I got involved with him and he does love me and hopefully he will learn from his past mistakes.

I am a easy going person and not demanding at all but there are certain things I will insist upon and honesty is one of them and I don't care if he is deluding himself into thinking it isn't lying but just something he hasn't told me. He already knows this upsets me so he has no excuse if this happens again. I hate to be on edge regarding him and I already have to deal with the lack of sex.

Things are good between us now but not overly affectionate. We're friends and yet he loves me and I know this but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I don't demand a lot from him. This works both ways. I didn't want a demanding or needy man. I'm still an individual and I didn't want a man turning me into his version of what he thinks I should be and my h does not do that.

However; I don't think he understands what real love is. Sometimes its sacrifice and going out of your way to make sure your partner feels okay and that your actions haven't hurt them in any way. He is concerned about how I am taking this no sex thing so he tries harder to show affection and to tell me he loves me.

I will keep evaluating the situation, something I shouldn't even have to do, and see how it goes. I'm not in a position to support myself right now but when that time does come I will have to think about where we are because I'm certainly not going to grow older and die without ever having sex again. There is also the problem with his need to keep things to himself.

That needs to change and it has changed quite a bit since we first got together and I could even live with it except for not knowing and finding out later because that makes me feel like a fool. One time when I questioned him about it he said I should have known, the signs were there. That made me even more mad and I said I shouldn't have to dissect signs and play guessing games.

That was a long time ago and I know he trusts me more than any other person. I may be easy going and loving and very forgiving but there comes a time when and if it is done again, that I have to say enough. I'm not talking about the sex thing now, I'm referring to honesty. Today I am happy though.

I finished my latest hat and it is wonderful and completely different than what I thought it would be. I think I am obsessed with making these hats, the more I make them the better they are and I just want to keep designing these hats. It takes my mind off of everything else and i'm having a great time in the process.

I am a little concerned about making money doing this but 1aokgal has assured me that it can be done and I must trust her since she knows more about than I do, all I know is that this is a fantastic way to earn a living and I don't mind hours of hard work because of the results.

I have been looking for part time jobs so maybe I can get one since I do have experience. Thank you for taking the time to talk with me.