Thread: Having affair
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Raymond

Re: Having affair

I feel LL is right. (I feel affairs can never be right but AG knows I feel that.)

If it is only the sex then the best thing, as LL says, is to explore this avenue and find out what switches your wife on. I know that's not always easy as some women don't speak about it openly and you have to make a mental note fast when there are clues. But if that is the only problem I am sure that with imagination and time you will get there. Adultery will not help here and probably produce the opposite affect in your marriage.

I don't think anyone here is going to say leave your wife and go with this woman. How good is she sleeping with someone elses husband? I feel the longer you hold on to this woman the longer will be the road back to your wife. Ask yourself what's best for your wife and children and the answer will be obvious.

Perhaps the affair can work for good if you confess to your wife and point out the sexual reasons why it happened. That doesn't justify you but it may show your wife that this sex thing is more important than she thinks.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote