Thread: Broken
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2016, 09:12 AM   #2
Raymond

Re: Broken

I see a forgiveness thing running through your post. Your mother has forgiven her violence and you have kind of forgiven your wife. Clear forgiveness would release you from any bitterness although it doesn't make your wife's actions right.

It appears you had an emotional affair with another woman which was obviously wrong and turned nasty with this PI thing. You have obviously been unfaithful at least in an emotional way.

I think all you can do is what you have probably done already and that is to show your sincere repentance for taking up with this other woman. You have probably told her that you didn't hire a PI but you could have stopped it and told your wife probably. Your wife sounds an angry sort of person. Maybe in time she can forgive you but the ball is in her court. All you can do is stay away from this other woman and apologise for all the hurt that was caused through the incident and hope and pray for the best. If she will never forgive even if you are sorry I don't see how the marriage can be mended.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote