View Single Post
Old 8th October 2016, 12:26 AM   #863
chosen

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Its a hard question. Honestly he should have been honest and told you this before you married him. The fact that he didnt is very wrong. I cant see it as adultery though to be honest, but if he is a Christian man then he is disobeying God. Not sure I could justify a divorce for this, but I would expect him to work on changing things.

Honestly mid 50's isnt that old. To loose interest that young may indicate medical issues. Has he been tested for diabetes? Has he had a recent medical check up? Have his testosterone levels been checked?

As for his stress, its hard to know if he using that as an excuse not to have sex or if its genuine. if its genuine has he thought about changing jobs to something less stressful? Possibly even working part time if you can afford it? What does he do to relieve stress? Exercise is very good, and having hobbies and interests may help. Counseling may be needed if its an ongoing thing.

I wonder if he has always had a low sex drive or if its just recent. Has he been married before and if so why did that marriage end?

Marriage counseling may also help.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote