Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2011, 11:44 PM   #53
1aokgal

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Chamomile...

Little analytical you, who can recap Freuds' theories dead-on! Yes, confusing is the key. :-)
After the conflicted postings, come the retractions, then the sting for the responder. You phrased it well and I couldn't get it across.

BTW...how goes it with you and the house for sale and your progess?

Did you know I am 100 miles from the earthquake epicenter yesterday? That was a strange occurrence and was felt from the NY stock exchange as far south as Atlanta, Georgia.
I was standing in my kitchen talking to my A/C guy in the garage there, as he made his yearly check of the system. Imagine the floor starts moving and I look at my feet and think I might be ready to pass out since the floor seems to shift. Kitchen floors don't move! It was over that quick. The TV news said the east coast hit by 5.8 earthquake.

Thirty years ago in San Francisco my rented house had major shifting in an earthquake. Now we are near two nuclear power stations in the earthquake. They shut down two generators rather than have a Japan incident. Sunday, hurrican Irene is due to hit here with major force. It looks like that will be a sewing day inside. I live on the coastline, but inland enough to be fine.
Now life is pretty dull next to this! xxooxx

Last edited by 1aokgal; 25th August 2011 at 04:32 AM.