Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2011, 01:16 AM   #60
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

I hope things get better for me and my h too but they seem to be since I have realized that I was expecting too much. I believe you are a true Christian, Chosen and I had misjudged you earlier on in the posts. You are the only one gracious enough to forgive me for reacting to things said to me. I have apologized but 1aokgal can't forgive me my ignorance in my posting skills.

Probably no one else will either but I can only try to do better and God has revealed many things to me through all this which is just like God, isn't it? I feel bad about what happened but I know that she could have worded her feelings a little differently and I would have accepted it and not gotten upset.

God tells us to have forgiveness and I think you told me awhile back that this would happen. I was really shocked by the whole thing because she never told me about the way I posted before that day and I am usually not so quick in assumptions but I really couldn't believe what was being said.

I got carried away and I admitted that, what else do people expect me to do? I defended my husband because I love him and he is not the person that some has made him out to be. I know I posted when I was angry at him and I know I felt like just leaving him, but it is my right to be upset over what is happening.

However; God is helping me with the way I look at this marriage and how I respond to him. We are fine and once I realized these things about my expectations and the way I was thinking, I just felt a lot of love for him. He really is a kind man and there was an article in the local newspaper about him and his volunteer work.

For awhile there I wasn't sure I still loved him but once the anger left and my resentment then I realized that I still love him very much and I am praying for a miracle in our lives. I know that not many people still believe in miracles but it happened for Forever so it can happen for us to. I believe in the power of God to change lives.

The closer I get to God and the more time I spend reading the word and praying, the easier it is for me to deal with what I have to. He's taking those vitamins by the way and seems to be doing much better. When thoughts come of resentment for him not sleeping with me, I will have to just remind myself that we love each other and there are a lot of people who don't have anyone to love them.

Your husband sounds like a very nice man and has a lot in common with my h as for the not being too romantic or talking a lot. Maybe I talk too much. So I have decided to live my life on a positive note and I thank you for all your input on his behalf. I didn't want to listen to you when you were saying certain things but I think it was because I wanted to hang onto my anger.

I have let it go now and I feel like a new woman and who knows what wonderful thing God has in store for me and him? God bless you, Chosen.