Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2011, 10:14 PM   #164
Forever

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Hi Baroness,

I would like to clarify one of the points I made. Please, please, please do not sit Gabby down and announce to him that if the door opens that you are leaving. That alone will put pressure on him, and pressure is NOT what you have wanted to do to him...you wanted him to act on his promise to you on his own accord....and honestly, what would you be wanting to do at THIS point even if he did finally give you a ring and started making arrangements? Would you marry him?

If or when the time comes, you could simply tell him that you are now following Christ and want to repent of jumping the gun with having sex and moving in together during a period in your life when your walk was far away from God.

Just wait on that one and see what God puts together for you and see what He wants you to do. You two can be room mates "w/o privledges" for the time being given that you have now commited not to sin against God while being there....that is what God would have you do now...the rest remains to be seen as doors open. Has it ever occured to you that it was God that took away the sexual "opportunities" because He wanted to get your attention and get you following Him again? He is a jealous God and wants us to love and respect Him above our own desires.

You have alot to think about regarding the kind of man Gabby is and whether or not you could have committed the remainder of your life to him exactly as he is now.... I think it fair to say that if he is a true believer, then he wont necessarily be able to see everything as you do (that is why there are over 350 different denominations). We are saved by Faith in Christ, but that does not always mean we can agree perfectly. His life has settled down (improved) considerably since being with you, but you are both at an impass. Truth be told, Gabby, if he really wanted to have married you by now...would have secured a paying job...even a part time one....and yes, even at his age he is healthy and could have bagged one and paid for a sweet wedding. But why bother if he already had you there doing everything he wanted....

No, I do not think you are crazy about annointing your home...years ago, I had to have the Pastor and Deacons come to my house and do that very thing because there WAS something evil there (lots of undeniable evidence). I was too scared to do it myself. It is a long story, but when they left it was as if someone had scrubbed the whole house inside and out and even the air was pure and clean feeling. There was one particular room under the house that I was terrified to go into...after the Pastor left, I went in it and it felt safe and clean.

Hugs,
Forever

Last edited by Forever; 13th November 2011 at 10:56 PM.