View Single Post
Old 10th February 2009, 09:14 PM   #1
Brotan

Prayer request - job for husband

Hi, please could you pray that my husband gets a job.

It is really more complicated than this, but I feel this is where we need to start. My husband and I have been separated for six months after he resigned his job (his own choice) eight months ago and did nothing about getting another one. I could not support the family financially and things in our marriage which had already been strained reached a point where, when he left to stay with his family after a fight, I left to stay with my family far away and got a job in the new town.

Since I left he has tried to get a new job, but so far nothing. I want to get back together with him, but things have got complicated - we have had to rent our house and so he is living with his family and I am with mine. I am the only one working and supporting our daughter who he has only seen 3 times in the last six months. I really feel we cannot do much about our marriage til we can at least live in the same town and we cannot do that without him having a job. Please could you pray that he finds a good job for his own sake as well as that of his family.