View Single Post
Old 14th April 2014, 06:36 PM   #11
chosen

Re: Question for men - I would apreciate your candid opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgya1234 View Post
It might be that I was bored with his luck of imagination of choosing the place and the time, I am more adventurous that he is. Don't get me wrong our sex life was fabulous but lately something was lacking. I did not realized that then but now looking back I wanted different things that re was reluctant to do in the past so I stopped asking. I am beautiful woman and I am used to men doing what I want and when I want. Him saying no probably started a process in my mind that in the long term made me feel uncomfortable with myself.
Again at that time I felt like I could not stand any men's touch, not just his. I felt blocked.
Edgya its not good for you to expect men to be at your beck and call. Its not good for anyone to think they should have their own way all the time just because they may be physically attractive. Many women who are attractive will use their looks to get their own way and that's not nice or wise..
Marriage is about compromise and thinking of the other person, not expecting them to do everything YOU want. So he didn't want to do things in bed that you did. Never pressure a spouse to do that, if they aren't comfortable with something sexually then they shouldn't have to do it. Its wont have helped that you seem to have had many men before who did exactly what you wanted. Its not real life.
Also remember that real beauty is what is inside and not what is outside. What is outside will fade fast as you age, what is inside will last forever. Its what is inside that makes a marriage work, not what we look like.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote