View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2013, 10:01 AM   #191
freddie

Re: How to see our married life through my wife's eyes

I have a request to help me interpret some of the signals my wife is sending me.

If we are now separated, in theory my wife may think that there is no need for her to tell me where she is going or what she is doing. She has not gone out socially for quite a while (except for her holiday, but she was with the girls all the time over there). She spends her week-ends lying on her bed watching videos and just getting up to do a few things. This may be the result of a hard week at work and stress.
This morning she came and told me that she was going to be late this evening and told me she was going to a birthday party of a friend I know. I could check if there is going to be a party. She asked me to feed the girls and gave me a list of things to buy in the supermarket.
Could she be so cheeky that she is asking me to do these things and go to see the OM?

To be honest, I do not tell her where I am going to or when I will be back when I go out (she always asks my elder daughter if she knows), but then again I am not the suspect here.

Last edited by freddie; 23rd April 2013 at 02:48 PM.
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote