View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2013, 08:04 PM   #194
Forever

Re: How to see our married life through my wife's eyes

Sorry Freddie...I am in the process of moving and working at the same time.

I think that since you are moving too in a couple of months, and since she DID already file for divorce, then you need to let go of monitoring her whereabouts and NOT ask questions that do not pertain to caring for the children.

You will have to get used to the idea that she in fact is free to do as she wants on the one hand...then there is how you feel about that whilst you still live there.

The only way I could tolerate this is to not discuss anything, not give her anything, and not ask anything of her.

You should consider yourself fortunate to be able to care for your children no matter what she is doing or where she is. The more time and opportunities they have to be with you...the better for them yes?

Let her pursue her new life and everything that goes with it...I know, I know, easier said than done...makes you want to strangle her sometimes...but if you do not keep things amicable, she will use the girls to get back at you...denying you your rights and dumping them on people who don't care about them like you do.

You have children so you SHOULD tell her when you will be leaving and returning Freddie...that way you wont come home and wonder where the children are if she decides to take off because she did not know what time to count on your return. It is common courtesy to inform each other...not permission per se, just something that should be done for the girls sake.

As for the "monthly" thing...mid cycle (the "watch out"! time) starts 14 or so days AFTER the FIRST day of her period. 14 days AFTER her period starts, the hormones start to go on overdrive until her period starts again. That is how it works. I think, if I remember...that you've got another week or so before you should start 'bracing yourself".
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote