View Single Post
Old 11th April 2011, 11:34 PM   #45
Forever

Re: Christian Marriage Sex Forum

No "argument" coming from this side, just explaining what I think and what is happening over here in the USA. Homosexuality was thrown out to us by you as for the reasoning why sodomy may be fine between married couples but why it is wrong for homosexuals. I was just trying to say everything is a wrong sexual expression between homosexuals, even kissing, because the whole relationship is not sanctioned by God...not just sodomy if they are engaging in that.

I had first hand, very heavy conviction from the Holy Spirit each time I attempted to indulge my husband's demands regarding anal sex. Prior to that I had NEVER given it a thought since I was never married to anyone who wanted to go down that road. I then spent the next five years trying to explain why God was telling me NO, and why it went against His design for the body and for the dignity of the human soul (those conversations never once included the disgust I personally felt). He finally stopped trying and arguing, butt felt like I was just trying to control him. It is not true...I am trying to obey God.

I asked my husband what is the big attraction....he said because it is so "forbidden". I said, why do you think it is forbidden? He said, logically, it is certainly not designed for that purpose...he said everything Chosen said, but the attraction is still there because the sensation is good and because sometimes he wants to do what he is not supposed to do. He says it is rebellion in the most intimate form.

I have NEVER been convicted regarding oral sex...for me, it is not simply about personal preferences, but about being sensitive to what the Lord is trying to convey as acceptable/allowable or what goes way over the top.

Friends?

Last edited by Forever; 12th April 2011 at 12:42 AM.
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote