View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2011, 11:47 AM   #53
Shasha

Re: Married and lonely

Hi Guys,
I have just returned from my holidays, where we had taken a short break to go to the adventure park.
It was a disaster from my point of view, although my son enjoyed himself, as he was with his other friend throughout the trip. His friend's mother came along with us, with her son. So the boys had a ball, but I did not, obviously, as there was utterly no connection between me and my h.
He completely ignored me throughout the trip and only spoke to me occasionally.
It seems, I was just tagging along, as he spoke most of the time to the other mother than with me. I only went along to make my son happy, but the trip, where my h and I are concerned, was fruitless and the relationship is as dead as a door nail!
It is obvious that the marriage is completely dead and our friend asked that question (if we were going to patch things up), when she saw the tension between the two of us. I told her, in front of him, that it was finished, but he did not utter a word, nor replied to my comment.
So, on that note, it is clear that he does not want to do anything about his lifestyle, let alone, try to do his best to win me back.
God bless.
Shasha

"For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world,
But that the world through Him
might be saved." JN 3:16,17

Grace be with you all.
God bless!
Shasha is offline   Reply With Quote