Thread: For me!
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2010, 06:11 PM   #29
mdmquincy

Re: For me!

It's been a while with school starting and all, and I have not updated in a bit so I thought I'd stop for a minute and let everyone know where I am and what's going on.

Earlier this week, I got an order of protection from my husband. We go to court in early September. After the incident earlier this summer, H shows up at my door last Friday and refused to leave. I had to call the police to get him off the premises.

I have hired an attorney, but we are waiting for my husband to file for divorce first as that means he will be responsible for paying the court costs.

I have good and bad days still. My bad days are less though. I still want him to wake up, call, and tell me that he has been ill. He doesn't seem to understand what he is losing, but I can't keep letting him run me to the ground. Not for me, but for my girls. They are becoming an absolute wreck. It took all my stamina to file for the order, but I knew I did the right thing when my 16 yo said that she was so relieved to not have to deal with the anger that has become my husband.

My meds seem to be working better. I find myself in pre-chuckle state quite often, but I can easily slip to contemplative and overanalytical states, as well. I've got lots of work to do.

I still don't want to be divorced, and I will fight in the hopes that treatment becomes a necessity for him. This thing is not what I married. I miss that person, and I truly believe he will return. Won't shake that one, it seems.

I hope everyone else is doing well, and I wish the best of luck to the newer batches. I intend on checking in with others if I can ever heal properly.

Love you all and I remember you daily.
Jennifer
mdmquincy is offline   Reply With Quote