Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2011, 04:27 AM   #62
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Yes, you made a difference, a positive one in that I have something creative to do. I said you were unforgiving because in your email to me it was clear that you can't forgive me for reacting to what you said and for not posting as you think I should. You seemed very upset because of other things you said.

I have no problems in this marriage other than the ed issue. We get along okay most of the time and I like to go to the nightclub with him every once in awhile because I am good friends with the owner. Now that I have discovered that I was thinking wrong about the marriage, I see no problems for us other than this. Of course life has its ups and downs but I see now that I was expecting him to be perfect as to what I think he should be.

I was taking every little thing he did and complaining about it because when you expect a man to be your dream come true, it just isn't going to happen. I was also dwelling too much of what has happened and reliving it when I should have just left it to God.

I make mistakes, we all do and the only thing I can do now is to learn from them and go on, and this I plan to do. As for what I said regarding your husband, I cannot discuss something that was said in a private email between us. I would consider that unethical. And I don't recall getting upset with anyone but chosen awhile ago and recently with you.

I get it already, the part about posting, I heard you and how long must we keep saying the same things? I understand what you are saying, okay? Anyway, things will be fine in my m. I needed to adjust the way I was thinking about things and I already prayed about it and I feel better.

There were certain things I didn't want to hear from people because I was hurt and I didn't want to think about his feelings. We are starting to communicate better and I just don't want any ill feelings from anyone on here. This post has helped me get to where I am now. I am not crazy and I'm not drinking and I don't have a split personality.

I was just very angry that he could do this to me. I don't accept change very well I guess. I am a strong woman and will rise above this. Do you blame me for getting a little crazy? My whole world felt as if it was falling apart. But I am more positive now, more like myself and I am grateful to everyone that has tried to help me. Even though I got upset at some of your wording in that post, it still got me to thinking about the way I see things in my marriage, and in turn, helped me realize that I was being unrealistic and was stuck in a depression that had me posting negative things all the time.

I also realized that I can't be offended just because someone is telling me something I don't want to hear or can't accept. I have taken all these things to God because he is the one who helped me see what I was doing to myself.

Last edited by Baroness; 26th August 2011 at 04:44 AM.