Thread: today
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2006, 05:23 PM   #28
Lovey

Re: today

I agree. It's not selfish of you. This is your solace and shouldn't be taken away. You're right. I wouldn't want my friends here either.

My H hasn't cheated on me, not even through online means and I haven't ever been cheated on by a man. I don't know how I'd react. What you said makes some sense that it makes you feel better even for a while. To each his own! I'm not judging you girls! I guess my thoughts are that if we all took an eye for an eye type of thing that eventually the world would be eyeless! haha Revenge can be more injurious than constructive but I guess that if you're going to do it to listen to Amanda and be careful that if you are going to do this, not to do something you'll regret or be arrested for.

What I did today (because it's been a bad day and I'm not busy with work yet) is to try to remember all of the positive that we have together. There is a lot. I count my blessings (no, I'm not religious at all!) with him and remember how everything else in our life is and has been great. He has shown me time and time again how much he loves me and this is what gets me through these bad days.

Let's see. How long does it take? One day at a time! I wish I had the answer! I'd wave my magic wand!